- Brisbane QLD, Australia
- Employment Category: Permanent Full Time
As Australia’s own global real estate success story, the Colliers International brand was established in Australia in 1976. With 2000 people operating from 23 Australian and 26 New Zealand company owned and affiliate offices, we provide a full range of professional services for real estate investors, owners and occupiers across transactions, advisory and management.
In 2022, we continue to build on a track record of revenue and profit result growth, and have been widely recognised for our enterprising culture by the likes of:
- The Australian newspaper - ranked our ANZ business as the 20th most profitable enterprise in Australia, measured by return on shareholder funds.
- Aon - Best Employer in Australia for the fourth year running.
- LinkedIn - “Top 25 Companies where Australia wants to work”.
We are seeking an aspiring, technically competent commercial property professional to assist a National Director and our wider Capital Transactions team based in Brisbane CBD to help with marketing and negotiating the sale of investment-grade properties across the CBD and Metro Markets. This key role is actively involved in the campaign life cycle, researching the property investment market and providing market intelligence to support the compilation of submissions and production of information memorandums.
The scope of the role will include:
- Compilation of information for use in submissions, pitches and information memorandums.
- Coordinating comprehensive financial and technical due diligence and assistance with handling associated enquiries during campaigns, including lease reviews and outgoings benchmarking exercises.
- Research and analysis of relevant market information / intelligence, particularly in the area of divestments and acquisitions that leads to the identification and securing of off-market opportunities, both portfolios and single assets, across the Office asset class.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of marketing strategies for the Investment Services client group, including Institutional and International clients.
- Assisting in the development of the opportunity pipeline.
- Prepare client progress reports on campaigns and attend client meetings.
- Actively assist in pursuing new appointments to act for organisations, especially focusing on fostering existing and new relationships with businesses likely to result in ongoing opportunities for Colliers.
The skills and experience you will bring to this role include:
Ideally the right person for the role will be a Senior Executive within a commercial property business or a Qualified Office Valuer that wants to make the move into a transaction’s role. Other requirements:
- University Degree Qualified & Real Estate License/Certificate
- Intermediate with Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel and MS-Project)
- Excellent Communication skills both written and oral, and the ability to converse with all level of staff from senior level management to technical staff.
- Understanding of local investment property market and current trends
Please apply with your CV or call Kate Dobbie – Senior Recruitment Manager on 07 3026 3309 for more information. Please be advised that applications will only be accepted directly rather than via recruitment agencies.