Mortgage Services Escalation Specialist
- Fort Worth, TX
The Colonial Family of Companies is a comprehensive, national financial services corporation with more than 700 employees. We are particularly proud of the long tenure of many of our employees, indicating Colonial not just a great place to do business, but a great place to work as well.
Founded in 1952, Colonial Savings F.A. is a national, multi-service financial institution headquartered in Fort Worth, Texas, and is one of largest servicers of mortgage loans in the United States, with a portfolio exceeding $12.5 Billion. It is the parent company of Colonial National Mortgage, a leading retail mortgage lender; CU Members Mortgage, which provides mortgage services to credit unions nationwide; Community Bankers Mortgage, which provides mortgage origination and servicing to community banks; and Colonial Savings, a network of seven banks located throughout North Central Texas. It is also affiliated with Colonial Life Insurance Company of Texas, DuBose & Associates Insurance, First Western Title Company, and First Western Title America. The company is privately held, by choice, ensuring our focus remains on our customers, not on the expectations of Wall Street.
Most important though, are the high marks Colonial receives from its customers and employees. It’s the quality and dedication of our people that keeps this tradition of service alive, a tradition upheld sixty years and counting.
The Escalation Specialist will:
- · Support flow servicing operations and investor relations
- · Handle escalated interactions with homeowners, regulators, and investors
- · Analyze servicing problems with a goal of creating solutions
- · Field escalated homeowner issues
- · Act as a liaison to other departments within the company as well as external business partners
- · Excellent communication skills in person, verbally, and through written correspondence
- · Acute attention to detail
- · The ability to organize work and follow-up as needed
- · Extensive understanding of mortgage servicing and servicing systems
- · Thorough knowledge of servicing division procedures and practices
- · Intermediate computer skills including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- · The ability to working well with others while researching issues with other work teams
- · The ability to present a professional image for the company
- · High school diploma or equivalent
- · The ideal candidate will be a versatile team capable of presenting a professional image
- · Candidate must expect that each work day may bring different challenges and opportunities
This position offers a full range of benefits including Health, Dental, and 401k.
Interested applicants please email your resume and salary requirements to HR@Colonialsavings.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Non-smoking work environment
Please be advised that this position is within a financial institution, the final candidate must pass a full criminal and employment credit background screen
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.