B2B Sales Associate/Account Manager - DC
- DC, DC
Common Cents Consulting is a United States based virtual services company focused on helping small business "get the numbers". Through proven accounting consulting, coaching and software training, 3C helps its' clients meet and exceed their goals... and grow their business. Now it's our turn to grow. We are actively looking for highly motivated individuals to join our team part-time as a B2B Sales Associate/Account Manager.
The successful candidate will be our resident "happiness coordinator". This person will be a combination of business developer, account manager, and trouble shooter. Basically, you will help us get business and keep it by ensuring that out clients are happy.
The primary responsibilities and duties for this position are:
- New Client Acquisition: initiate contact, conduct needs analysis, present proposals, etc
- Client Retention & Renewal: conduct periodic client satisfaction surveys, annual renewals, etc
- General Account Management: verify correctness & timeliness of billing, initiate collections calls, if necessary
Our minimum requirements are:
- 2+ year B2B sales experience with documented track record preferable
- High school diploma (or equivalent); Bachelor's degree preferable
- Access to home office (computer w/basic MS Office, unlimited local/long distance telephone service, reliable internet service)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Self starter with the drive and ability to exceed goals
Some of our clients include: franchisees, non-profit service organizations, internet marketers, coaches, performing artists, voice-over talent/artists, photographers, property management companies, home improvement companies, doctors, and more.
For additional information about the company and the services provided, please visit: www.thecommoncents.com.
Employment Status: 1099/Independent Contractor
Hours: anytime between 8a & 6p (minimum 20 hours per week; you set your own work hours)
Compensation: 100% Commission + Bonuses
Note: A non-compete/non-disclosure agreement will be required.
SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY!