Food Service Worker
- Victoria, Canada
Prepares and serves meals to residents, ensuring the overall food presentation. Plates and serves food in dining rooms, preparations of beverages, desserts, snacks, stocking and follows all HACCP guidelines.
- Food Safe 1 Certificate.
- Good command of the English language - both verbal and written.
- Ability to communicate with managers, other employees and residents.
- Physical ability to perform the tasks.
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic.
- Self- motivated and ability to work independently and in a team setting.
- Pervious Health Care experience an asset.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.