Porter/Cleaner (afternoon) - Cottonwood Mall
- Chilliwack, Canada
Compass Group Canada is the leading food service and support services company in Canada with over 25,000 associates and $1.45 billion in revenues. Our vision for growth and success is a powerful one, to combine fresh ideas with the industry’s greatest talent -- Great People, Great Service, Great Results!
Marquise is a member of Compass Group Canada, the country’s leading foodservice and support Services Company. Marquise specializes in providing integrated facilities management and customer services to shopping centres, airports, office towers, large commercial buildings, and colleges.
We are currently seeking a Part Time Afternoon Cleaner to join at our Cottonwood Mall location in Chilliwack, BC. Available schedule is Friday, Saturday and Sunday from 3:00PM – 11:00Pm. Start Date: ASAP.
To maintain the cleanliness of the facility and other duties as assigned
Specific Responsibilities & Duties:
• Stock up cart with paper supplies, chemicals and cleaning equipment
• Dust and spot wipe all furniture, elevators, escalators, stairs, benches and bins
• Wipe and sanitize all public telephones
• Vacuum carpets in the entrance ways to the mall
• Dust mops floors
• Wet mop any spills or high traffic areas
• Pick up garbage
• Empty garbage containers on a regular basis
• Pick up all recycling
• Monitor washrooms to ensure they are clean and well stocked with supplies
• Place trash in the trash compactor
• Clean equipment carts
• Other reasonable requests from management
• High School Diploma
• Previous cleaning experience is an asset
• Able to stand on feet for long period of time
• Able to follow directions from management
• Demonstrates a positive attitude and strong work ethic
• Able to work independently and as part of a team
• Able to communicate effectively with supervisor, client and general public
• Able to lift up to 25 lbs
Selected candidates must also agree to a Criminal Record Check.
Thank you for your interest in a career with Compass Group!
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We will consider your resume for additional opportunities.
Compass Group Canada is committed to fostering a diverse and representative workforce and an inclusive work environment where all employees are treated fairly and equitably which includes providing accommodation. Health, Safety, Environment and Quality (HSEQ) is also an operational priority. Safeguarding the health and safety of our people and customers is essential to the success of our business.
Learn more about us at www.compass-canada.com!