Compass Group Canada is the leading food service and support services company in Canada with over 25,000 associates and $1.54 billion in revenues.
Our vision for growth and success is a powerful one, to combine fresh ideas with the industry’s greatest talent -- Great People, Great Service, Great Results!
This is a proactive posting to get some talented Recruiters 'on the bench!'
We seek dynamic Recruiters who will take lead roles to recruiting salaried and management level staff in the food service and facilities management fields.
This position will report to the Director of Recruiting, Diversity and Inclusion. This is an excellent career move for an agency recruiter who wants to transition into corporate recruiting, or corporate recruiter who wants to work with a national team, and work with a very large company, Canada wide.
What the Position Entails:
- Work closely with hiring managers as a trusted advisor to gather information on their requirements and guide them through the recruiting process.
- Conduct searches, including database searches, using all social networking tools (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter etc), direct recruiting, all forms of networking, etc.
- Develop compelling job postings.
- Screen and select top candidates to meet business needs.
- The successful candidate must be comfortable maintaining and reporting on candidate and recruiting activity information using our applicant tracking system.
- Relevant post secondary education.
- Minimum 2 to 5 years experience in recruiting.
- Exposure to agency and/or in-house corporate recruiting.
- Demonstrated experience with a variety of recruiting methods and tools including applicant tracking systems, social networking, direct recruiting, etc .
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to work well with minimal supervision in a fast paced environment.
- Strong computer skills (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Valid driver’s license would be beneficial.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.