The Site Supervisor is responsible for performing a variety of functions including developing and maintaining positive vendor and client relationships.
The successful candidate will supervise the servicing of assigned account and is responsible to ensure that the work performed on these accounts conforms to projected budget cost, quality standards and customer satisfaction.
- The successful candidate must have Industrial cleaning experience
- Inspect assigned location to ensure that the work performed satisfies the quality standards of both the Company and the Customer
- Ensures that all operations equipment are maintained in clean and operational condition
- Requisition and maintain necessary equipment and supplies for the account
- The successful candidate will oversee the Quality Assurance mandate
- Ensures Health and Safety Guidelines are followed and all staff receives proper safety instructions.
- To be considered for this position, the candidate must have demonstrated management, leadership qualities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Computer skills are an asset.
- The successful candidate will be reliable; self motivated, bondable and be accustomed to flexible working hours.
- The ideal candidate will comply with all the Company ISO 9002 policies and procedures
- Maintain cleaning staff by participating and assisting in recruitment, selection, orientating and training employees.
- Problem solving, negotiating and employee relationship development skills.
- Maintain necessary time records for subordinates
- Implement work schedules. Assign cleaning personnel to specific tasks.
Undertake other duties and responsibilities with the Operations as required by the Area Manager.