With a "Can Do " attitude and a "Passion for Excellence", the Chef Manager is responsible to:
- Lead all phases of food preparation, menu planning and development, operational planning and expenditures, budgeting, costing and maintaining proper inventory levels handling all catering requests.
- Assist the Retail Manager in hiring, employee training, staff scheduling, associate supervising, as well as addressing and resolving employee relation issues.
- The successful candidate participates in client meetings with the Manager to any address questions related to food services issues.
- Ensure positive client relationships and satisfaction
- The position will ensure the unit has strict compliance of the Compass Quality Assurance and Health and Safety Program, Occupational Health and Safety Act and WHMIS regul ations.
- You will ensure HACCP (Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point) standards are followed in the food preparation process.
- The operation runs 7 days per week, evenings and rotating weekends are required.