Dietary Aide (Casual)
- Victoria, Canada
Compass Group Canada is the leading food service and support services company in Canada with over 25,000 associates and $1.45 billion in revenues. Our vision for growth and success is a powerful one, to combine fresh ideas with the industry’s greatest talent -- Great People, Great Service, Great Results!
Marquise is a member of Compass Group Canada, the country’s leading foodservice and support Services Company. Marquise specializes in providing integrated facilities management and customer services to shopping centres, airports, office towers, large commercial buildings, and colleges as well as food and support services to healthcare and senior living facilities. Marquise’s footprint in the market has expanded to provide services which encompass over 35 million square feet under Marquise’s direct control in over 200 sites across Western Canada. Our mission is to provide service excellence to our clients and their customers.
We are currently seeking a Casual on call -Dietary Aide at one of our senior living facility - Sunset Lodge in Victoria, BC. Shift is scheduled as per operational needs.
To prepare and serve meals to residents/patients, ensuring high quality food and overall presentation:
• Serve food to residents/patients.
• Ensure that the overall presentation of the food is appealing.
• Setting and clearing of tables.
• Scrape and sort dirty dishware and place in the dishwasher.
• Set-up and delivery of food trays to residents/patients.
• Plate meals including snacks, desserts and salads.
• Prepare and pour all beverages.
• Re-stock service areas
• Clean dining room floor after each meal service.
• Maintain confidentiality of all residents and personnel information.
• Complete required HACCP logs.
• Maintain safe environment at all times.
• Perform duties according to health & safety work practices and report all injuries and hazards to the Supervisor immediately.
• Other reasonable requests from management.
• Food Safe Certificate - Level 1
• Previous experience in the healthcare environment an asset
• Previous food preparation experience
• Good organizational skills and ability to multitask
• Positive attitude and strong work ethic
• Able to communicate with managers, other employees and residents
• Able to work independently and as part of a team
Successful candidates will be asked to agree to a Criminal Record Check, TB test and have Hepatitis A/B vaccinations.
How to Apply:
>By E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
>By Fax: 1-866-272-9632
*Important* Please quote Job # 1502 in your application
Thank you for your interest in a career with Compass Group!
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We will consider your resume for additional opportunities.
Compass Group Canada is committed to fostering a diverse and representative workforce and an inclusive work environment where all employees are treated fairly and equitably which includes providing accommodation. Health, Safety, Environment and Quality (HSEQ) is also an operational priority. Safeguarding the health and safety of our people and customers is essential to the success of our business.
Learn more about us at www.compass-canada.com!