Receptionist - Law Firm Downtown Calgary
- Calgary, Canada
Compass Group Canada is the leading food service and support services company in Canada with over 25,000 associates and $1.45 billion in revenues. Our vision for growth and success is a powerful one, to combine fresh ideas with the industry’s greatest talent -- Great People, Great Service, Great Results!
Overview: We are currently looking for a Full Time Receptionist to work for our Corporate Client located Downtown Calgary. This is a Monday-Friday position with excellent benefits.
- Answering incoming telephone calls and greeting clients
- Scheduling conference room bookings & contact Toronto office regarding video conference when required
- Placing catering orders
- Monitoring boardroom bookings
- Advise landlord of maintenance issues when needed
- Contact appropriate assistant or lawyer when documents are being served
- Various administrative tasks as needed
- High School diploma
- 5 years experience, preferably in a professional environment
- Basic computer skills (Outlook, Internet, Scheduling, etc)
- Excellent communication skills
Thank you for your interest in a career with Compass Group!
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We will consider your resume for additional opportunities.
Compass Group Canada is committed to fostering a diverse and representative workforce and an inclusive work environment where all employees are treated fairly and equitably which includes providing accommodation. Health, Safety, Environment and Quality (HSEQ) is also an operational priority. Safeguarding the health and safety of our people and customers is essential to the success of our business.
Learn more about us at www.compass-canada.com!