Grill Cook - TransAlta Tower
- Calgary, Canada
Compass Group Canada is the leading food service and support services company in Canada with over 25,000 associates and $1.45 billion in revenues. Our vision for growth and success is a powerful one, to combine fresh ideas with the industry’s greatest talent -- Great People, Great Service, Great Results!
Position: Grill Cook
Hourly Wage 15.00
Location: TransAlta Building
Overview: We are currently hiring for a Full Time Grill Cook. The unit is open Monday to Friday. This position requires working from 7:00am – 3:00pm. No weekend work is involved and a great opportunity for career growth!
- Performs required food preparations
- Ensure grill area is ready and supplies are fully stocked
- Makes sandwiches and other side orders and dips
- Preparation of catering orders
- Clean kitchen and work areas
- Client and customer relations focus
- Ensure strict compliance with Compass' Quality Assurance and Health and Safety Program
Qualifications Required (please only apply if you meet all required qualifications):
- 1 year working experience as a grill cook in a fast paced food service establishment
- Must be able to clear a criminal records check
- Customer service oriented and able to work alone
- Willing to work in a fast paced environment
- Able to have fun and a good sense of humor
Thank you for your interest in a career with Compass Group!
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We will consider your resume for additional opportunities.
Compass Group Canada is committed to fostering a diverse and representative workforce and an inclusive work environment where all employees are treated fairly and equitably which includes providing accommodation. Health, Safety, Environment and Quality (HSEQ) is also an operational priority. Safeguarding the health and safety of our people and customers is essential to the success of our business.
Learn more about us at www.compass-canada.com!