Kitchen Help - Ft Saskatchewan Correctional Centre
- Fort Saskatchewan, Canada
Compass Group Canada is the leading food service and support services company in Canada with over 25,000 associates and $1.45 billion in revenues. Our vision for growth and success is a powerful one, to combine fresh ideas with the industry’s greatest talent -- Great People, Great Service, Great Results!
Position: Kitchen Help
Hourly Wage 12.73
Location: Fort Saskatchewan Correctional Centre, 7802 101 Street, Fort Saskatchewan AB, T8L 2P3
Overview: We are currently hiring for a Full Time Kitchen Helper for the Fort Saskatchewan Centre located in Fort Saskatchewan. Shifts start at 5am or 10am. Excellent room for growth!
- Assist cooks during food preparation performing duties such as: wash, peel, slice vegetables
- Takeout food supplies from freezers
- Portion food according to recommended size
- Help in maintaining the cleanliness of the kitchen including dish washing and taking out garbage
- Assist at the food line, portioning and assembling meals
- Ensuring strict compliance with Compass’ Quality Assurance and Health and Safety Program, Occupational Health and Safety Act and WHMIS regulations
- Will train
- Must clear a criminal records check
- Willing to work in a fast paced environment
- Able to have fun and a good sense of humour
Compass Group provides a comprehensive benefits package for all full-time hourly staff, including health and dental.
Please submit your resume online at www.compass-canada.com or email@example.com or Fax: 403-244-5345
Compass Group Canada is committed to fostering a diverse and representative workforce and an inclusive work environment where all employees are treated fairly.
Start Date 4/10/2014
Job ID: 6394