Light Duty Cleaner - Shell-Scotford Plant
- Fort Saskatchewan, Canada
Compass Group Canada is the leading food service and support services company in Canada with over 25,000 associates and $1.45 billion in revenues. Our vision for growth and success is a powerful one, to combine fresh ideas with the industry’s greatest talent -- Great People, Great Service, Great Results!
Position: Light Duty Cleaner
Location: 55522 Range Road 214, Fort Saskatchewan AB, T8L 4A4
We are currently hiring Light Duty Cleaners for our operations at the Shell-Scotford Plant located in Fort Saskatchewan. This is a Sunday to Thursday evening position with hours between 2:30pm-11:00pm. There is a shift premium included and room for advancement. All work will be done within the new building on site. Not accessible by public transportation
- Receive, unpack, store, organize and deliver all custodial material, products, equipment and supplies as may be required to various locations on the customer’s site.
- Pick up recyclables weekly or as requested and deliver for refund.
- Cleaning of various buildings across the plant
- Restock single unit dispensers containing soap, paper towel and toilet tissue.
- All other related duties as required and assigned
- Attend all required health & safety training
- Previous housekeeping experience an asset
- Physical ability to perform duties of the position
- Ability to follow all health & safety policies & procedures as they related to housekeeping practices
- Ability to follow instructions and operate related equipment
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing in English.
Compass Group provides a comprehensive benefits package for all full-time hourly staff, including health and dental.
Please submit your resume online at www.compass-canada.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or Fax: 403-244-5345
Compass Group Canada is committed to fostering a diverse and representative workforce and an inclusive work environment where all employees are treated fairly.
Start Date 4/10/2014
Job ID: 6394