Custodial Supervisor - Shell-Scotford
- Fort Saskatchewan, Canada
Compass Group Canada is the leading food service and support services company in Canada with over 25,000 associates. Our vision for growth and success is a powerful one, to combine fresh ideas with the industry’s greatest talent -- Great People, Great Service, Great Results!
Overview: We are currently hiring Custodial Supervisors for our operations at the Shell-Scotford Plant located in Fort Saskatchewan. This location is not accessible by public transportation. This position is responsible for leading a team of 10-15 people.
- Safety Awareness - Ensure all team members are aware of our safety first culture2- Host daily tool box meeting - Topic will be provided
- Quality Assurance Audits - Complete assigned number of audits weekly and ensure follow up completed.
- 6- Ensure all areas fully stocked - Advise manager of any areas that need stock, products, tools.
- Coaching, evaluating and development of staff
- Vehicle Maintenance - Ensure all vehicles are clean and presentable at all times.
- Equipment Maintenance - Ensure all compass equipment is well maintained.
- Create and follow through on daily plan
- Ensure your assigned area is cleaned and maintained
- Follow up on repairs with the proper department
- Develop relationship with key clients
- Attend weekly ops and safety meeting and be responsible for topics covered
- Check in with staff to ensure all work on target and completed, review areas prior to end of shift
- Previous supervisory experience
- Previous housekeeping experience preferred
- Physical ability to perform duties of the position
- Ability to follow all health & safety policies & procedures as related to housekeeping practices
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing in English.
Thank you for your interest in a career with Compass Group!
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We will consider your resume for additional opportunities.
Compass Group Canada is committed to fostering a diverse and representative workforce and an inclusive work environment where all employees are treated fairly and equitably which includes providing accommodation. Health, Safety, Environment and Quality (HSEQ) is also an operational priority. Safeguarding the health and safety of our people and customers is essential to the success of our business.
Learn more about us at www.compass-canada.com!