Kitchen Help - Imperial Oil Cafeteria
- Calgary, Canada
Compass Group Canada is the leading food service and support services company in Canada with over 26,000 associates and annual managed revenues of $1.8 billion in 2013. Employing 500,000 associates worldwide, its parent company, UK-based Compass Group PLC had revenues of £17.6 billion in 2013.
Our vision for growth and success is a powerful one, to combine fresh ideas with the industry’s greatest talent -- Great People, Great Service, Great Results!
Eurest serves the Business & Industry Dining markets that include employee dining centers, on site catering, executive dining rooms, resident vending and other managed services.
Compass Group Canada Head Office is located at Suite 400, 5560 Explorer Drive, Mississauga, ON
Hourly Rate: $12.00
Overview: We are currently hiring for Full Time Kitchen staff for the Imperial Oil Cafeteria. Hours are 6am-2:30pm, Monday to Friday. No weekend work is involved and it is a great opportunity to grow with a large organization!
- Assist in the kitchen doing food preparation
- Heating foods, packaging and portioning food as per instructions or recipe
- Ensure high level of cleanliness through cleaning schedules
- Customer service, cash handling, debit, etc
- Ensure that station is always manned and supplies are fully stocked
- Ensure strict compliance with Compass' Quality Assurance and Health and Safety Program
- Will train
- Previous kitchen experience is desired
- Must be able to clear a criminal and credit record check
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
Compass Group provides full medical and dental benefits to all our full time associates.
Thank you for your interest in a career with Compass Group!
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We will consider your resume for additional opportunities.
Compass Group Canada is committed to fostering a diverse and representative workforce and an inclusive work environment where all employees are treated fairly and equitably which includes providing accommodation. Health, Safety, Environment and Quality (HSEQ) is also an operational priority. Safeguarding the health and safety of our people and customers is essential to the success of our business.
Learn more about us at www.compass-canada.com!