Senoir BPM Consultant
- New York, NY
Compugra Systems Inc
Hope you are doing well, this is regarding a job description.
Role: Senior BPM Consultant
Location: New York City NY
• Extensive experience (7yrs (Plus)) of banking industry and middle/back office operations functions & technology dataflow.
• Extensive Analytical and Business Process Modelling (BPM) experience.
• Ability to understand business processes and question why existing processes exist and were/are done that way
• Plan/design process improvements and automation, including quantitative descriptions of benefits/KPIs.
• Ability to work and create analysis independently, engaging counterparts as needed
• Operations analysts (SMEs), UX designers, technologists and reporting to management.
• Experience of designing, leading and executing testing/QA phases (including test/behavior driven methodologies).
• Experience of Project Management (Agile & Waterfall) preferred but not essential.
• Will be responsible for Requirements analysis and BPM modelling with operations teams of present and to be flows and processes.
• Working with the technology team to design and implement workflow driven functionality.
• Oversight of testing/QA, including planning and execution. Training and onboarding of the new applications.
Thanks & Regards
Compugra Systems, Inc. (www.compugra.com)
Phone: 908.821.9120 Ext 313
Must have a bachelor's degree