Web Developer - Front End
- Detroit, MI
Client is a large software services company..
Duration :- 6+ months
Location:- Detroit, MI
We do have an immediate requirement for a Senior Web Developer with one of our direct clients in Detroit.
Here is the JD:
We are currently seeking an experienced UI Developer with solid experience in theme development for J2EE enterprise portal frameworks to join our team in our Detroit office.
In this role, you will be responsible for User Interface development, implementing and maintaining user experience based assets for enterprise class, n-tiered J2EE application framework.
You will be required to work closely with other developers and members of the product management team to implement requirements and support the product.
Success in this role requires strong attention to detail, a flair for developing solid user interfaces, and superb communication skills.
The ideal candidate should have a strong background in the required technology, experience solving complicated problems on predictable timelines, and a commitment to maintaining high quality code through best practices.
• Create interface design concepts of product applications, features and enhancements.
• Develop design renderings/wire frames defining the user interface form, function, navigation, interaction, and basic screen design.
• Develop design comps and graphic elements in various Web formats (e.g., JPEG, GIF, PNG).
• Create HTML prototypes which approximate a functional product interface for the purposes of evaluation,customer review and usability testing.
• Proficiency slicing up a PSD and turning into html+css
• Agility to dynamically respond to customer support issues
· A minimum of 6 years experience with UI Design and Development.
· Understanding of the accepted design practices and technical issues involved in designing user interfaces for Web and Mobile Platforms
· Understanding of Web Standards
· Extensive experience with Web user interface design
· Ability to design standard and custom Portal user interfaces
· Exposure to J2EE portal frameworks such as Liferay, is a plus
· Experience with EXT JS, jQuery, Ice Faces, or other user interface libraries a plus
· A strong portfolio of work
· Strong team player and willingness to learn new things