SQL Developer - SSIS, SSRS
- Los Angeles, CA
Client is a large Financial Services company.
This position requires overnight support also (2 weeks / month) including weekends. There is another Data Developer (Sr.) Who is there as well doing the support for the rest of the month.
Also, the candidate needs to have Asset Management experience with data entities in SQL Server concepts of trade, tax, Portfolio, Currency exchange, Portfolio and Benchmark performance. ATLEAST NEED SOMEONE WITH FINANCIAL DOMAIN EXPERIENCE
Position: Data Developer
Location: Investment Management Company, LA, CA
The Developer will work as part of the Data services team to perform analysis, design and develop enhancements and new business applications in support of the development of the firm’s proprietary data systems
- · Determine specifications and plan, design, and develop business critical software solutions in concert with project team and in collaboration with business customers.
- · Create/modify functional design for moderately complex application enhancements and break/fix in collaboration with appropriate staff and leadership.
- · Perform operational and/or sustainment activities in support of key system entities that have cross-system dependencies including overnight support.
- · Create and enforce quality assurance/quality control procedures, including design reviews, code reviews, and test approach/strategy and planning to ensure product quality.
- · Develop or participate in development of integration test plans and scripts based on business case and requirements; includes new Application releases and patches
- · Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent
- · 5-7 years in IT Development.
- · Strong working knowledge on SQL Server , SSIS, SSRS
- · Proficiency in Database design concepts.
- · Experience in managing system development life cycle in an agile framework using TFS.
- · Experience in Data Warehouse development
- · Development experience with other components of Microsoft BI Stack (SharePoint, SSAS, Report Builder).
- · Experience in integration development for one or more of the following systems: Bloomberg, Intex, CRD, Yield Book, and Salesforce.
SharePoint, SSAS, Report Builder and any integration tool experience is a plus.