Need a Jr. Programmer Analyst (.net)
- Los Angeles, CA
Client is a Financial Services company.
Jr. Programmer Analyst - .Net
Location :LA, CA
Type : Contract
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
· Designing, developing, testing and maintaining web applications ensuring strong optimization and functionality;
· Assisting in the planning and implementation of search engine optimization for public facing websites; and
· Interacting with business stakeholders and senior management to ensure project sponsorship and support, reporting project progress and identifying significant issues and risks.
· Ability to communicate clearly and concisely with clients in both a technical and business manner;
· Delivery-focused with a ‘hands-on/can-do’ attitude;
· Excellent communication skills and attention to detail with desire to stay updated on current and new technologies;
· Outstanding initiative and a strong work ethic;
· Responsible with a strong sense of dedication; and
· Possess strong integrity and professionalism.
· 2-4 years of experience in application development using Visual Studio, MS SQL Server, Transact-SQL, ASP.NET and C#;
· Experience working in public-facing / client-facing websites;
· Experience working with source control systems such as TFS;
· Experience with IIS 7.5+ and Windows Server 2008 R2 or later;
· Experience with SQL Server 2008 or later;
· Experience developing and deploying solutions to the cloud, native mobile apps and working with content management systems; and
· Experience working in the financial industry preferred.
ASP.Net, SQL, HTML, CSS, IIS, TFS