Cloud Data Services Engineer
- Tampa, FL
Comtech LLC is a woman-owned small business focused on delivering end-to-end solutions and products. Since 1998, we have successfully serviced enterprises across the public and private sectors, and the Department of Defense. Our services span all aspects of business, providing a holistic approach for managing an organization.
Job Title : Cloud Data Services Engineer
Location : Tempa, FL I Remote options for ( Chicago, NYC , CT , Dallas or Nashville )
Duration: Permanent (Full-Time), Open for C2H
The Client Solutions group reports to the office of the Deputy CIO for Technology and is responsible for delivering Devops services which accelerate the delivery of both revenue-generating and internal applications. The Devops CoE flexes to support business-lead software development while bring to bear best practices which streamline and fully automate the release management pipeline.
- Candidate will work within a fast paced high performance team to provide support for Cloud Data Services.
- The candidate will have the traditional skill set of a hands on SQL Server Data Architect/Engineer but will also need to apply these skills to other Cloud Data Services such as Azure Document DB, Azure Blob Storage, HD Insight,no SQL and Mongo.
- The candidate should be familiar will database infrastructure running in Public and Private Cloud.
- This position is responsible for aspects of database design for Cloud Data Services (PaaS & IaaS), including configuration, backup/restore, performance monitoring, troubleshooting, testing, and code deployments.
- The candidate will work in an environment that embraces Devops philosophes to empower the implementation of tools and processes which enable the following: rapid development and deployment of software, continuous integration/delivery, automated quality checks, and operational metrics that can be consumed by development teams.
- Plan and document procedures, and coordinate CloudData Serviecs activities
· 3 to 5 years of relevant database experience utilizing Microsoft SQL Server and NoSQL technologies. 1 year of database administration of Cloud applications.
· 1 to 3 years of experience in working in a complex production support environment, providing performance tuning and troubleshooting support. Equivalent academic experience will be considered.
· Experience with database performance monitoring tools such a Spotlight.
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Business Information Systems or relevant experience and accomplishments
** Please share me your updated word copy of Resume.
*** I Appreciate, if you refer to someone who is looking for this position.