- Broomfield, CO, USA
At Conga, we believe that growth equals opportunity. It’s how we drive our business, but it’s also how we view our people and culture. Growth creates opportunity—we know that by growing our team of passionate, talented individuals, we have the opportunity to excel as the best tech company in the industry.
Our people are committed to the Conga mission to inspire, enable, and guide customers to success. We live this every day, working relentlessly to create powerful products that drive unmatched business results for our customers, while delivering service that is second to none. Conga’s position as the leader in digital document transformation, the provider of one of the top paid applications on the Salesforce AppExchange, our more than 11,000 customers and our collection of five-star reviews show our dedication to this mission!
Conga offers a fast-paced, dynamic environment for professionals looking to help build and enhance a seamless customer experience. Our top of the line product suite, dedicated employees, and proven leadership team provide a solid foundation to support our continued growth and success. We offer competitive compensation and benefits, including 100% paid health insurance for employees, 401k plan, generous PTO schedule, and many additional perks!
As a Solution Analyst it will be your responsibility to represent the Professional Services Delivery teams by supporting the Territory Managers in their pursuit of new business and upsell opportunities. A primary component of the role will be scoping professional services engagements and preparing statements of work. The successful candidate will provide subject matter expertise and technical feasibility of the proposed solution. It is important that you have a customer centric mentality and genuine curiosity for the breadth of the customers’ real business challenges, along with the ability to match our growing solution set to solve them. This position will require travel to facilitate solution design workshops onsite at the customer location.
- Foster relationships with clients and internal stakeholders to grow engagement
- Comfortable presenting solutions and best practices to client teams
- Understand the customer's Salesforce configuration and communicate how to best leverage the Conga products and services with salesforce.com applications and services to address specific business needs
- Convert customers’ business requirements into implementation plans and write Customer Statements of Work
- Document and communicate technical design with Services Delivery team members
- Serve as the primary technical point of contact during the sales process
- Help customers and prospects find a solution to their business challenges via our growing solution set – including products and services
- Design complex technical solutions that are intended to increase adoption
- Manage multiple priorities and projects simultaneously
- Engage with customers and prospects directly when necessary to provide support for sales activities
- Capture all relevant details pertaining to existing opportunities in support of Sales Executives and facilitate effective implementation and support via knowledge transfer
- Communicate clearly and effectively; both written and verbal
- Work efficiently with an internal team to accelerate project delivery and communicate project status to management
- Review and analyze business systems and process, work with internal teams to optimize and drive efficiencies
- Proficient with Salesforce CRM, ideally with multiple Salesforce certifications
- Consulting or customer success experience
- Software implementation experience
- Keep abreast of new technologies
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.