Community Manager/Social/Threat Intel
- Beltsville, MD
Global Information Technology organization who is a leader in the industry. The organization provides consulting, systems integration and design, IT, business process outsourcing and web and hosting to their clients.
This position will be responsible for social community management for increasing knowledge of subject matter expertise, (SME), related to cyber investigations on a web collaboration platform. The Community Manager will interface with SME's to drive in new content/Intel, manage social media, and collaborate with SME leaders.
As a Community Manager every day will be challenging, and unique.
- Background in understanding of cyber threat analysis
- Knowledge of community is preferred, (ideally incident response, forensics, intrusions, malware analysis, cyber CI).
- Discretion to identify threats and opportunities in user generated content
- Understanding of social media universe including Twitter, FaceBook, YouTube, Forums, Wikis, blogs, etc..... We're looking for a social media addict who maintains a personal mix of participatory expertise from among these channels, while understanding how threats would negatively impact an organization.
- Understands the power of feed marketing
- Tag and title content, with an understanding of how the word's chosen impact natural search traffic and rankings via recurrent optimized content.
- Manage and track link building campaigns, corrdinated with all facets of the business.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and an ability to work individually on a project or in a team environment.
- High organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines.
- Possesses functional knowledge or some experience with HTML/CSS
- MUST BE US CITIZEN AND HAVE SECRET CLEARANCE OR HIGHER!