- Columbus, OH
Core BTS is a business transformation company, providing organizations comprehensive IT solutions from application development to virtualization. We are in the business of IT and use IT to transform business. Core BTS is a leader in following technology and business trends with equal enthusiasm to bring the two worlds together like no one else. We watch our customer’s organizations thrive and grow by finding new ways to leverage IT in their businesses.
We are currently searching for an energetic Technical Account Manager. This position will be located in Columbus, OH.
The Account Manager will be responsible for building relationships with clients to encourage new and repeat business opportunities. The Account Manager sells products and professional services to enterprise and mid-market accounts and ITaaS services to small to medium size business; obtains and maintains sales certifications for all products, goods and services sold by Core BTS; and coordinates technical solutions delivery with the Business Manager and product delivery with the customer service team.
Successful candidates will meet the following criteria:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience preferred
- Minimum of 5 years sales experience with a proven track record of selling and prospecting
- 2-3 years technical experience related to Core’s industry is preferred
- Customer interface experience, including senior- and line-level personnel
- Team-oriented performers with an outstanding work ethic
- Clear and effective verbal communications, written communications, and presentation skills
Core BTS provides a compensation package consisting of a competitive base salary and commission program. In addition, we are pleased to provide employees with a very comprehensive benefits program including: Health, Vision and Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Health/Dependent Flexible Spending, 401(k) Plan, with a company match, Short Term and Long Term Disability Coverage, Paid Time Off (PTO), Company Paid Holidays, Flexible Work Schedules, Business Casual Dress Policy, and Training and Development Opportunities.
No Agencies Please!!
To Apply, please follow the link below: