Shipping and Receiving Associate
- Schenectady, NY
Our client, a wireless networking company, provides wireless infrastructure, end user support, and network management for their clients. They have clients in 49 states, 3 countries, and operate a 24x7x365 support center for all of them. Serious growth potential for new hires! Starting Salary - $32k-35K, DOE. Benefit package discussed upon interview.
• Verify accuracy of all incoming/outgoing product and required paperwork
• Unpack parts, complete paperwork for shipments and distribute items to the correct location
• Label all parts properly and maintain items in proper location
• Ability to identify fast/slow moving products to ensure proper par levels are maintained
• Ability to complete bills of lading and other various forms that are used and required
• Track shipments sent to technicians and customer base
• Responsible to make arrangements for pick-up by carriers specified on customer purchase order
• Responsible for keeping an adequate supply of shipping materials on hand at all times
• Maintain the stock room and equipment in a clean and orderly condition
• Follow all prescribed safety regulations to ensure proper storage of products
• Additional duties as assigned
Requirements/Preferences: • Ability to communicate professionally and proactively with customers, vendors, and co-workers • Inventory/shipping and receiving experience • Strong computer experience required, preferably use with UPS Worldwide Shipping program • Ability to prioritize workload • Strong attention to detail • Prior inventory management experience • Clean, valid driver's license • Ability to lift a minimum of 75 lbs.
Please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 518-371-8485.
• Pay rate runs from $11.00 - $14.00 Depending on experience,
• Monday - Friday 8 am - 5 pm with a 1 hr lunch
• Will be provided work shirts if wanted (parts room does get dirty)
• The right candidate could qualify for a permanent position with the company
• The company offers a full range of benefits including paid vacation, sick and personal time, a 401K Simple Plan, and health insurance benefits
Corepay Staffing, located in Clifton Park, has a 17 year record of excellence providing staffing solutions to top notch employers throughout New York's capital region. We specialize in temp to hire and direct placement services spanning a broad spectrum of fields including Manufacturing, Human Resources, Finance, Management, Administration, Construction and Logistics. Our continuing goal is to provide qualified personnel and flexible staffing solutions while maintaining the highest standards of quality. Through our partnerships we strive to connect people. . .. . .with people. . .. . ..