- Duanesburg, NY
Corepay Staffing, located in Clifton Park, has a 18 year record of excellence providing staffing solutions to top notch employers throughout New York’s capital region. We specialize in temp to hire and direct placement services spanning a broad spectrum of fields including Manufacturing, Human Resources, Finance, Management, Administration, Construction and Logistics. Our continuing goal is to provide qualified personnel and flexible staffing solutions while maintaining the highest standards of quality. Through our partnerships we strive to connect people……with people……
We are now currently looking to hire an administrative assistant with solid accounting experience (QuickBooks experience necessary.) Our client is looking to hire and have a candidate aboard in July. The position itself will run on a shift from 11:00 am until 3:00 or 4:00 pm depending, Monday through Friday. The schedule is open to adjusting depending on situation. The pay rate will range from $15.00 to $18.00 /hr, depending on experience. Please view the required tasks and skills below.
- Operate computers programmed with accounting software to record, store, and analyze information.
- Check figures, postings, and documents for correct entry, mathematical accuracy, and proper codes.
- Classify, record, and summarize numerical and financial data to compile and keep financial records, using journals and ledgers or computers.
- Receive, record, and bank cash, checks, and vouchers.
- Comply with federal, state, and company policies, procedures, and regulations.
- Compile statistical, financial, accounting or auditing reports and tables pertaining to such matters as cash receipts, expenditures, accounts payable and receivable, and profits and losses.
- Use computers for various applications, such as database management or word processing.
- Answer telephones and give information to callers, take messages, or transfer calls to appropriate individuals.
- Create, maintain, and enter information into databases.
- Set up and manage paper or electronic filing systems, recording information, updating paperwork, or maintaining documents, such as attendance records, correspondence, or other material.
- Greet visitors or callers and handle their inquiries or direct them to the appropriate persons according to their needs.
- Maintain scheduling and event calendars.
- Complete forms in accordance with company procedures.
- Schedule and confirm appointments for clients, customers, or supervisors.
- Make copies of correspondence or other printed material.
- Active Listening — Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Reading Comprehension — Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
- Speaking — Talking to others to convey information effectively.
- Critical Thinking — Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Mathematics — Using mathematics to solve problems.
- Monitoring — Monitoring/Assessing performance of yourself, other individuals, or organizations to make improvements or take corrective action.
- Time Management — Managing one's own time and the time of others.
- Writing — Communicating effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
- Social Perceptiveness — Being aware of others' reactions and understanding why they react as they do.
Please forward your resume if interested. We will contact you from there. Thank you.