Education Assistant CS-REF97M
- Twentynine Palms, CA
Corps Solutions is a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business with the core competencies of Planning Facilitation, Training Support and Leadership Development
In support of our core competencies we provide training in Planning Facilitation and Strategy Development, Training and Education Support, Scenario Development and Exercise Design, and Staff Development and Leadership Training.
We support training through a variety of methods to include classroom instruction, practical application, vignettes and exercise scenarios, and training exercises. The capabilities of our staff represents a cross section of experience which includes expertise with Stability Operations, Civil Military Operations, Command and Control, Logistics, Intelligence, Information Management and Information Operations. We leverage this diverse expertise to provide quality services for our clients.
Our leadership team includes government, civil and former military leaders who have extensive experience in cradle to grave training for live, virtual and constructive training events. We develop and implement staff training and enterprise management solutions for Department of Defense, U.S. Government and Civil Sector organizations.
- Provide education services for Marine Corps Logistics Operations Group
- Integrate MCLOG curriculum into TECOM Training and Education continuum
- Integrate MCLOG curriculum into Marine Corps Tactics and Operations Group POI
- Assist curriculum developers in formalizing MCLOG POIs
- Assist Education Specialist in duties.
- The ideal candidate should be an NCO or SNCO with Curriculum Development exeperience.
- Logistics experiece is considered a plus.
- Should be familiar with USMC tactics, techniques, and procedures.
- Shall possess or be eligible for a security clearance.
- Travel may be required
- Anticipated date of availability: On or about 1 December 2012 (TBD)
Corps Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is in compliance with Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 as amended, Age Discrimination in Employment Act of 1967, and the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, and employs without regard to sex, race, color, national origin, religion, age, handicap or status as a disabled veteran.