Exercise Designers CS-REF122J
- Tampa, FL
Corps Solutions is a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business with the core competencies of Planning Facilitation, Training Support and Leadership Development
In support of our core competencies we provide training in Planning Facilitation and Strategy Development, Training and Education Support, Scenario Development and Exercise Design, and Staff Development and Leadership Training.
We support training through a variety of methods to include classroom instruction, practical application, vignettes and exercise scenarios, and training exercises. The capabilities of our staff represents a cross section of experience which includes expertise with Stability Operations, Civil Military Operations, Command and Control, Logistics, Intelligence, Information Management and Information Operations. We leverage this diverse expertise to provide quality services for our clients.
Our leadership team includes government, civil and former military leaders who have extensive experience in cradle to grave training for live, virtual and constructive training events. We develop and implement staff training and enterprise management solutions for Department of Defense, U.S. Government and Civil Sector organizations.
- Exercise Designers will be responsible for managing all aspects of exercise design consistent with the concepts and principles of the USCENTCOM Exercise program.
- Assist the customer (Government Exercise Planners) in all aspects of exercise design and provide subject matter expertise during the planning, preparation, execution, and assessment of BRIGHT STAR, EAGLE RESOLVE, EAGER LION, INTERNAL LOOK, REGIONAL COOPERATION, INSPIRED GAMBIT, and other USCENTCOM exercises.
- Directly responsible to the Exercise Planners in the CENTCOM CJ-7 for planning and executing exercise life cycle events.
- Assists the customer in training both government and contractor incoming exercise design team members.
- Eight years operational experience in deployment and employment of ground combat, aviation, supporting arms, and/or combat service support units and related equipment in support of joint/combined exercises/operations.
- Demonstrated knowledge of military doctrine, tactics, and command relationships at the operational command level as measured by actual operational force employment experience.
- Must have served on the CENTCOM Staff within the past 5 years
- Experience in Service level and/or DoD training exercise design, control and assessment.
- Experience in DoD modeling and simulation.
- Shall possess or be eligible for a security clearance.
- Anticipated date of availability: On or about 11 Jul 13
Corps Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is in compliance with Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 as amended, Age Discrimination in Employment Act of 1967, and the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, and employs without regard to sex, race, color, national origin, religion, age, handicap or status as a disabled veteran.