Curriculum Developer CS-REF96Q
- Twentynine Palms, CA
Corps Solutions is a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business with the core competencies of Planning Facilitation, Training Support and Leadership Development
In support of our core competencies we provide training in Planning Facilitation and Strategy Development, Training and Education Support, Scenario Development and Exercise Design, and Staff Development and Leadership Training.
We support training through a variety of methods to include classroom instruction, practical application, vignettes and exercise scenarios, and training exercises. The capabilities of our staff represents a cross section of experience which includes expertise with Stability Operations, Civil Military Operations, Command and Control, Logistics, Intelligence, Information Management and Information Operations. We leverage this diverse expertise to provide quality services for our clients.
Our leadership team includes government, civil and former military leaders who have extensive experience in cradle to grave training for live, virtual and constructive training events. We develop and implement staff training and enterprise management solutions for Department of Defense, U.S. Government and Civil Sector organizations.
- Provide education services for Marine Corps Logistics Operations Group
- Integrate MCLOG curriculum into TECOM Training and Education continuum
- Integrate MCLOG curriculum into Marine Corps Tactics and Operations Group POI
- Assist curriculum developers in formalizing MCLOG POIs
- Candidates shall be capable of preparing lesson plans and supporting documentation in accordance with SAT policies and procedures.Candidates are required to implement activities associates with instructor certification and professional development.
- Candidates shall possess the ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing.
- Candidates shall be familiar with the SAT process and MCTIMS.
- Candidates shall posses the ability to engage in research and analysis, and have the ability to conduct and interpret formal and informal evaluations.
- Candidates shall be competent in using: Windows, MS-Word; MS-Outlook; MS-PowerPoint; and MS-Excel.
- The ideal applicant is a former Marine SNCO or Officer with a Bachelor's Degree in Education.
- Should have 8+ years of experience in Marine logistics field.
- Should be familiar with USMC processes and procedures.
- Should understand principles of adult learning theory and have know how the USMC curriculum development process works.
- Shall possess or be eligible for a security clearance.
Corps Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is in compliance with Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 as amended, Age Discrimination in Employment Act of 1967, and the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, and employs without regard to sex, race, color, national origin, religion, age, handicap or status as a disabled veteran.