Exercise Designer CS-REF6V
- Marine Corps Base Camp Pendleton, CA
Corps Solutions is a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business with the core competencies of Planning Facilitation, Training Support and Leadership Development
In support of our core competencies we provide training in Planning Facilitation and Strategy Development, Training and Education Support, Scenario Development and Exercise Design, and Staff Development and Leadership Training.
We support training through a variety of methods to include classroom instruction, practical application, vignettes and exercise scenarios, and training exercises. The capabilities of our staff represents a cross section of experience which includes expertise with Stability Operations, Civil Military Operations, Command and Control, Logistics, Intelligence, Information Management and Information Operations. We leverage this diverse expertise to provide quality services for our clients.
Our leadership team includes government, civil and former military leaders who have extensive experience in cradle to grave training for live, virtual and constructive training events. We develop and implement staff training and enterprise management solutions for Department of Defense, U.S. Government and Civil Sector organizations.
- Supports the production of courseware and curriculum materials that focus upon the Marine Corps Planning Process, OPTs, and related planning utilized by forward deployed Joint Forces, Naval Forces, and MAGTFs engaged in Amphibious and MPF Operations.
- Develops scenario and supporting “Marine-flavored” briefs to support classroom and exercise operational planning. Writes and manages Master Scenario Events List (MSEL), as it pertains to Navy/Marine Team during amphibious and MPF operations.
- Assists Planners and Action Officers on MEB staff to develop briefs/orders/products, as required in support of Amphibious / MPF Operations Exercise Design.
- Interfaces between Exercise Design Team at MAGTFTC, Quantico, and USMC regarding exercise support.
- The ideal candidate is a former Field Grade Officer. MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE ON A MAGTF STAFF.
- Bachelor's degree and completion of a professional military education program (resident/non-resident), such as Command and Staff College and/or Top Level School.
- An understanding of Amphibious and/or MPF Operations desired.
- Experience writing MAGTF/Joint level (MEB) Operations Orders.
- Familiarity with current trends and doctrine in use by the Joint community in the CENTCOM/PACOM AORs.
- Shall possess or be eligible for a security clearance.
- Anticipated date of availability: 15 August
Corps Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is in compliance with Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 as amended, Age Discrimination in Employment Act of 1967, and the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, and employs without regard to sex, race, color, national origin, religion, age, handicap or status as a disabled veteran.