Red Team and Exercise Development Specialist CS-REF165Y
- Twentynine Palms, CA
Corps Solutions is a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business with the core competencies of Planning Facilitation, Training Support and Leadership Development.
In support of our core competencies we provide training in Planning Facilitation and Strategy Development, Training and Education Support, Scenario Development and Exercise Design, and Staff Development and Leadership Training.
We support training through a variety of methods to include classroom instruction, practical application, vignettes and exercise scenarios, and training exercises. The capabilities of our staff represents a cross section of experience which includes expertise with Stability Operations, Civil Military Operations, Command and Control, Logistics, Intelligence, Information Management and Information Operations. We leverage this diverse expertise to provide quality services for our clients.
Our leadership team includes government, civil and former military leaders who have extensive experience in cradle to grave training for live, virtual and constructive training events. We develop and implement staff training and enterprise management solutions for Department of Defense, U.S. Government and Civil Sector organizations.
Development, maintenance and update of exercise materials in accordance with (IAW) the Systems Approach to Training User’s Guide (SAT). The Team Lead shall:
- Create, coordinate, and execute adversary actions in simulated military exercises.
- Receive training objectives and develop exercise scenarios in collaboration with MCTOG staff.
- Ensure the continuous refinement of exercise scenarios, nominating training objectives and potential exercise elements to MCTOG staff.
- Write known and potential operational challenges and prepare MCTOG exercise team to execute these concepts against the training audience in simulated exercises.
- Employ red team (red cell) principles to ensure that exercise scenarios portray realistic, challenging, and adaptive adversaries in support of training objectives.
- Integrate population and governance considerations into exercise design to reflect the complexity of human factors across the range of military operations.
- Synchronize and integrate exercise content with MCTOG staff, Joint partners, and interagency contributors to ensure the seamless depiction of environmental activities (threat, friendly, neutral) and significant events to the training audience.
- Portray independent elements (friendly, neutral, and threat) during exercises. Support Threat Emulation Specialists and Exercise Control Staff in their efforts to portray relevant elements to the training audience.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Master’s degree in a relevant field (e.g. strategic studies, international relations, etc.) preferred.
- Career Level School (Expeditionary Warfare School (EWS)) and/or Intermediate Level School (Command & Staff equivalent) is preferred for those with an officer background.
- USMC Staff NCO Academy and Infantry Unit Leader Course (IULC) (or equivalent) is preferred for those with an enlisted background.
- Formal training in military red teaming (e.g. University of Foreign Military and Cultural Studies Red Team Leader).
- Candidates should have experience in command of opposing forces and in the development and synchronization of exercise content.
- Proficiency with intelligence systems, methods, and standards, as they pertain to portrayal of enemy activities in exercises.
- Possess a facility for combined arms, irregular, and insurgent warfare (demonstrable by experience, achievements, or education).
- Shall possess or be eligible for a security clearance
- Start date is anticipated to be on or about 1 December 2014
Corps Solutions is a Drug Free Workplace and Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All hiring decisions are based on nondiscriminatory factors without regard to race, color, gender, religion, national origin, disability, genetic information, or status as a disabled veteran or other protected veteran, or any other class protected by law. In addition, Corps Solutions engages in affirmative action efforts, where appropriate, to employ, train and promote qualified minorities, women, the disabled, disabled veterans, newly separted veterans or other protected veterans. This organization participates in E-Verify. If you require assistance applying for any currently open online position, please contact a Corps Solutions representative by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.