AtN Standardization Analyst CS-REF169N
- Twentynine Palms, CA
Corps Solutions is a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business with the core competencies of Planning Facilitation, Training Support and Leadership Development.
In support of our core competencies we provide training in Planning Facilitation and Strategy Development, Training and Education Support, Scenario Development and Exercise Design, and Staff Development and Leadership Training.
We support training through a variety of methods to include classroom instruction, practical application, vignettes and exercise scenarios, and training exercises. The capabilities of our staff represents a cross section of experience which includes expertise with Stability Operations, Civil Military Operations, Command and Control, Logistics, Intelligence, Information Management and Information Operations. We leverage this diverse expertise to provide quality services for our clients.
Our leadership team includes government, civil and former military leaders who have extensive experience in cradle to grave training for live, virtual and constructive training events. We develop and implement staff training and enterprise management solutions for Department of Defense, U.S. Government and Civil Sector organizations.
The Attack the Network (AtN) Standardization Analyst shall be a subject matter expert with respect to understanding, identifying and targeting threat networks that are engaged in supporting and conducting attacks against operational units via the use of the IED and other asymmetric means. The incumbent shall coordinate with the Marine Corps Tactics and Operations Group (MCTOG) staff and Ground Combat Element (GCE) stakeholders to incorporate threat network methods and principles as streams into Marine Corps doctrine, standards, and training. To fulfill MCTOG role as the Marine Corps lead for AtN training, the incumbent shall coordinate with training entities internal and external to the Marine Corps to ensure the AtN related doctrine, training, and standards developed and promulgated by these organizations are consistent, synchronized, and integrated with MCTOG efforts. The incumbent will support MCTOG oversight of programs and initiatives at the individual and small- unit levels that support the GCE’s execution of AtN Operations by ensuring standardization in the training, education, and application of these programs and to help GCE staffs appropriately account for them in their planning and execution of operations. Incumbent will spend approximately 33% TDY.
The AtN Standardization Analyst shall perform as follows in the following categories:
a. Standardization of AtN Related Doctrine, Standards, and Training
- Support Marine Corps training to analyze and target of IED Networks and other asymmetric threats, as well as analyze requests for information and requests for support to identify service knowledge or capability gaps. Possess in-depth understanding of service staff planning and targeting processes, procedures, and capabilities as well as how IED/Asymmetric networks operate.
- Support Marine Corps review and development of doctrine, standards, and training publications, documents, and materials to incorporate threat network methods and principles as appropriate. Possess a working knowledge of the processes and procedures for developing and reviewing service doctrine, Training and Readiness (T&R) Manuals, Tactical Standard Operating Procedures (TACSOPs), and academic Programs of Instruction (POI).
- Remain informed of political-military developments and maintain liaison with other agencies in order to identify intelligence gaps and initiate the required data collection to conduct holistic threat assessments.
- Support the analysis of threat network activities, composition and TTP’s, geospatial distribution of events, indications and warnings of attacks, and information operations.
- Synthesize threat network research, analysis and assessments to describe implications for the operational environment and military operations. Provide proactive insight into anticipated enemy reactions to friendly current, future operations and provide insights into second and third order effects of operational planning.
- Complete AtN Standardization requests for information and requests for support from MCTOG and TECOM, G3 in a timely manner utilizing the most effective tools and applications. Brief results to senior military and government officials.
- Support MCTOG and TECOM AtN related Doctrine, Standards, and Training tasks designated via the Marine Corps Action Tracking System (MCATS).
- Support the standardization of training on how to identify threat networks, composition, activities, TTPs, vulnerabilities and how to produce actionable intelligence.
- Facilitate integration of Attack the Network best-practices into Marine Corps training.
- Support the standardization of exercises to replicate asymmetric threat and IED networks for realistic and accurate Counter Threat and Attack the Network training.
- Support the standardized training on the use of all organic and non-organic enablers and intelligence information streams to effectively plan AtN operations, target IED and asymmetric threats, and assess the success of the operations.
c. Standardization of AtN Supporting Programs Duties
- Support the development, maintenance, and, as appropriate, institutionalization of programs and initiatives at the individual and small-unit levels that enable the GCE’s execution of AtN Operations by ensuring the training, education, and application of these programs are well-defined, standardized, and adequately support GCE staffs in their planning and execution of AtN operations.
- Serve as MCTOG liaison to entities internal and external to the Marine Corps to ensure the AtN related doctrine, training, and standards developed and promulgated by these organizations are consistent, synchronized, and integrated with MCTOG efforts. Work issues and responses to requests for information, carrying out daily coordination, arranging and preparing for meetings, and visits. Communicate MCTOG position on issues of interest. Establish and maintain close personal working relationships with all appropriate offices.
- Perform ongoing coordination as needed with various offices of supported commands, with the goal of ensuring understanding and integration with the mission, operations, and MCTOG AtN training mission. Keeps the Site Lead and MCTOG Operations Officer appraised through briefings and written material of any current plan, action or interest that has special significance or anticipated impact requiring their personal attention. Tracks actions of interest and submits reports to MCTOG. Attends meetings as necessary and reports outputs to the Site Lead and MCTOG Future Operations Officer.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Formal training at Marine Corps Expeditionary Warfare School (resident or non- resident) (previously Amphibious Warfare School) or other service equivalent.
- Possesses in-depth understanding of service staff planning and targeting processes, procedures and capabilities as well as how IED/Asymmetric networks operate.
- Possess a working knowledge of programs and initiatives at the individual and small-unit levels that enable the GCE’s execution of AtN Operations to include, but not limited to Combat Hunter, Tactical Site Exploitation, Tactical Questioning, IED Detection Dogs, Money as a Weapon System, Biometrics, and Female Engagement Teams.
- Shall possess or be eligible for a security clearance
- Start date is anticipated to be on or about 1 December 2014
Corps Solutions is a Drug Free Workplace and Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All hiring decisions are based on nondiscriminatory factors without regard to race, color, gender, religion, national origin, disability, genetic information, or status as a disabled veteran or other protected veteran, or any other class protected by law. In addition, Corps Solutions engages in affirmative action efforts, where appropriate, to employ, train and promote qualified minorities, women, the disabled, disabled veterans, newly separted veterans or other protected veterans. This organization participates in E-Verify. If you require assistance applying for any currently open online position, please contact a Corps Solutions representative by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.