Site Lead CS-REF179F
- Twentynine Palms, CA
Corps Solutions is a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business with the core competencies of Planning Facilitation, Training Support and Leadership Development.
In support of our core competencies we provide training in Planning Facilitation and Strategy Development, Training and Education Support, Scenario Development and Exercise Design, and Staff Development and Leadership Training.
We support training through a variety of methods to include classroom instruction, practical application, vignettes and exercise scenarios, and training exercises. The capabilities of our staff represents a cross section of experience which includes expertise with Stability Operations, Civil Military Operations, Command and Control, Logistics, Intelligence, Information Management and Information Operations. We leverage this diverse expertise to provide quality services for our clients.
Our leadership team includes government, civil and former military leaders who have extensive experience in cradle to grave training for live, virtual and constructive training events. We develop and implement staff training and enterprise management solutions for Department of Defense, U.S. Government and Civil Sector organizations.
The Site Lead is the lead Corps Solutions representative for Corps Solutions personnel, administration and services.
The Site Lead shall:
- Provide guidance, direction, and supervision of contract personnel.
- Serve as the official contractor representative to the government COTR at the site.
- Coordinate all contractor activities or tasks with the COTR.
- Ensure tasks are completed within estimated time frames and budget constraints.
- Participate in executing assigned tasks/events to observe and monitor performance of contractor personnel.
- May perform function of task/event billet within the scope of military operational experience and acquired skill sets.
- Empowered to negotiate and establish binding decisions, within scope of the current contract agreement, on behalf of the contractor.
- Prepares monthly status reports and other reports as required.
- Recommends travel plans to the Site COTR to support events off site.
- Attend conferences and meetings as determined by the Site COTR.
- Bachelor's degree required, major in management, military science, or equivalent area.
- Master’s degree in a relevant field (e.g. strategic studies, international relations, etc.) preferred.
- Minimum experience three years in military training and education.
- Attendance at Intermediate Level School such as Marine Corps CSC or completion of equivalent nonresident course required.
- Minimum eight years military operational experience in: maneuver, aviation, fires, Logistics, or intelligence operations.
- Minimum eight years demonstrated knowledge of military doctrine, tactics, and command relationships at MAGTF or joint/combined command level as measured by actual operational force employment experience.
- Direct participation in real world operations is desired.
Management / Leadership Experience:
- Must demonstrate the managerial skill and experience necessary to manage a remote site.
- Must possess a minimum of two years of site manager (or similar) experience.
- Shall possess or be eligible for a security clearance
- Start date is anticipated to be on or about 1 December 2014
Corps Solutions is a Drug Free Workplace and Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All hiring decisions are based on nondiscriminatory factors without regard to race, color, gender, religion, national origin, disability, genetic information, or status as a disabled veteran or other protected veteran, or any other class protected by law. In addition, Corps Solutions engages in affirmative action efforts, where appropriate, to employ, train and promote qualified minorities, women, the disabled, disabled veterans, newly separted veterans or other protected veterans. This organization participates in E-Verify. If you require assistance applying for any currently open online position, please contact a Corps Solutions representative by email at email@example.com.