Reliability & Maintainability Analyst
- Bingen, WA
Corsair Engineering, Inc. is a veteran-owned small business providing government and industry customers with quality, high-fidelity training systems, supportability engineering, and logistics services. Learn more about us.
- Perform Life Cycle Data Analysis for assemblies/sub-Assemblies utilizing applicable FRACAS software (Relex, Crystal Ball, etc.) to implement and estimate using Weibull to provide Normal, Lognormal and Exponential Distributions.
- Plot distribution parameters utilizing a variety of techniques to include Maximum Likelihood (MLE), Probability Plotting, Hazard Plotting and Moment Matching.
- Perform Maintenance Optimization of Maintenance Actions utilizing provided software that optimizes Preventative Maintenance, Inspection Schedules, and Predictive Maintenance.
- Assist the ILS Product Support Section Maintenance Plans by providing Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM) support; identifying safety, structural, functional and economic significant items.
- Research and provide Reliability Block Diagrams of failure modes and systems in order to model and simulate various scenarios.
- Assist in maintaining and providing tracking of a Maintainability Statistical Data Base for assemblies/sub-assemblies:
- Assist in maintenance tasks, resources and cost data base that tracks:
- Perform various statistical analyses (such as correlation analyses, factor analyses, and ANOVA) to identify and assess trends and relationships among variables to improve system/subsysteperformance.
- Train group members to perform basic RAM calculations and analyses.
- Willingness to relocate to the Pacific Northwest. Assistance is available.
- Bachelors Degree in Business Management, Engineering, Statistics and/or Mathematics.
- Prefer a candidate with 4+ years’ or more experience working within an Aerospace environment performing maintenance analysis actions relative to FRACAS, Life Cycle Cost, LORA, FMECA, RCM, CBM, etc. Will consider applicants with less experience on a case by case basis.
- In-depth knowledge of applicable R&M software (Reliasoft and RELEX suite of tools a Plus) and the ability to use Microsoft Business Suite.
- Be willing to work overtime on occasion.
- Must be a US citizen and be qualified to obtain, currently hold, or have held a Secret clearance.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.