- San Antonio, TX
From our roots as the first Pediatric practice in the San Antonio, Texas area back in 1989, Coster Pediatric Care has provided state-of-the-art medical care in a personalized environment. Our practice treats patients from newborn through high school, and on to the age of 21.
Provides caring and compassionate direct care in a clinic setting under the direction of a physician.
Will support Back Office as needed.
- Assists medical providers-and maintains a clean and safe environment in accordance with the practice policies and procedure.
- Assists in the assessment of patient needs.
- Prepares equipment and assists physicians with medical treatments, exams, and medical procedures.
- Complete necessary documentation using Electronic Medical Records.
- Knowledgeable Prescription Medications and medical back office procedures.
- Front office experience in MS Office Suite, and Electronic Medical Records (Next Gen is a plus), handle phone lines, collect, and post payments.
- Great communicator able to deal tactfully and professionally with patients, families, staff, and physicians.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to use a personal computer
- Ability to read, write and comprehend medical information
- Ability to effectively present information, both verbal and written
- Experience in MS Office Suite, and Electronic Medical Records (Next Gen is a plus)
- Handle phone lines, collect, and post payments
Benefits: Medical and Vision
Pay: $13 - 17/hr
Full Time Position