International Program Support
- South Jordan, UT
Welcome to Cricut® where transforming inspiration to creation reigns supreme. Here, customer experiences are what drive us, game-changing technology solutions are conceived, change is happening and technology is at the very heart of bringing our creative ideas to life. Clients aren’t just customers, they’re partners. Integrity and a team-driven environment serve as incubators for entrepreneurial minds. If you’re ready to be an idea engineer with some of the best collaborators in the industry, let’s see where you can put your talents to work.
Cricut® is a world leader in personal electronic cutting machines that help people achieve their creative best. For 50 years, Cricut® has inspired creativity and made DIY more capable and easier than ever with tools like the Cricut® electronic cutting machine, Cricut Craft Room® design software, and the Cricut Cuttlebug™ embosser and die cutter. Today, millions of people use Cricut® products to create masterful and surprisingly simple projects, and Cricut® products have won dozens of industry awards. Redefine DIY—join the Cricut® revolution!
As Cricut’s IPS in Utah, you will liaise with our UK Sales Manager to make international stuff happen – specifically all things related to sales and marketing. You will also be a cross-functional master as you will work with all departments at Cricut to ensure initiatives and objectives for international areas are being met.
- Legal: Management of new and existing customer contracts. This includes reading, understanding, and suggesting changes to new/potential customer contracts. In addition, this position will own the contracts and ensure that both legal and finance have reviewed and that all contracts are submitted according to appointed deadlines.
- Finance: Management of the product pricing process and the actual product pricing, including new customer pricing setup and new sku and promotional pricing for existing customers. In addition, this position will have responsibility to help finance resolve any customer claims/short pays. Finally, this position will work with finance to prepare and report on financial metrics as outlined with the International Sales team.
- Marketing: Work with the various marketing teams at Cricut to develop and drive International marketing initiatives including, channel, dotcom, blogger, social, etc.
- Operations: work with the operations team on international product forecasts, product shipping, and other operations related issues/initiatives.
- Sales Support: Work with international sales support person to ensure that all sales support activities and functions are being accurately completed in a timely manner – including, new customer setup, new sku setup, & product information sheets are distributed.
- Customer Care: Ensure that the CC management team is aware of sales and marketing activities in the UK so they can have the agents ready to ensure phone/chat/email staffing is sufficient to manage UK activities.
- Engineering & QA: Work with these departments to ensure that international initiatives are moving forward according to the plan of record.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Marketing, MBA degree preferred
- 3+ years’ experience working in a product sales environment
- 2+ years working with international accounts or working internationally
- Excellent writing, communication, and presentation skills
- Strong team player
- Highest level of personal integrity and maturity
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects while simultaneously meeting all goals and deadlines
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, & PowerPoint
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Pro-active, problem-solving nature
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
- Strong desire to tackle new challenges and projects with enthusiasm
What to Do Next:
Please send us a resume and a cover telling us why no one is more right for the position than you. You can be sure that Cricut is a workplace that values individuality and variety, so write to us in your real voice and tell us what you’re all about. Please submit any online presence you may have (Twitter, Facebook, Fan pages made because of you), and if you are a DIY enthusiast, whether you think you are a good one or not, that means a lot to us, and we would love to hear about it when you send us your information!