Germany (DACH) Marketing Manager
- Hamburg, Germany
- Department: Sales
Together we make. Come make with us.
At Cricut®, we believe that we’re all born makers. When we built our first cutting machine, we saw the potential for a simple yet powerful tool to completely transform the way people craft, design, and DIY. Since then, we continue to innovate with new machines, platforms, materials, and tools, but that’s just what we do. Who we are is a bustling worldwide community, a means for connection, and an outlet for unbridled creativity. Join us as we place the power of handmade into the hands of ALL.
Love your work. And your coworkers.
Our company is made up of A+ human beings. We ask tough questions, entertain ideas outside of our own, and work together to make something bigger than ourselves. With Cricut® growing in China, the U.K., Australia, New Zealand, as well as Europe and South America, we’re on an unstoppable roll, satisfying that innate creative itch around the world. We train, develop, and celebrate great work with hallway high fives and promotions within. We also throw the world’s best Halloween party.
Enjoy incredible perks.
We take care of our team. From outstanding medical, dental, vision, and retirement benefits, to pet insurance, 401K match, life insurance, incentive programs, paid time off, on-site massages, phenomenal work-life balance, and employee discounts, we offer the best benefits package in the DIY consumer electronics industry. Period.
Like what you see? We can’t wait to meet you.
All positions are home based, anywhere within the country.
The Cricut EMEA team is growing fast and we are looking for our first DACH Marketing Manager to propel the Cricut brand and our business results to the next level.
The DACH Marketing Manager is responsible for the growth in awareness (and sales) of the Cricut brand and products within the DACH markets, primarily Germany. This role will develop integrated communications across multiple marketing channels that address relevant audiences and drive business goals.
You will create and lead marketing campaigns and execution throughout the DACH market. This includes both coordination of current campaigns, as well as envisioning new campaigns consistent with corporate initiatives. In this role, you’ll work closely with Cricut product and content teams, social media teams, other marketing teams, Cricut members, and executives.
You will be great at creating and nurturing relationships: channel partners, press, influencers. You will have proven expertise in Social / Community Management. You will teach us about the German consumer and community activation.
If you have a love of all things handmade, want to be at the forefront of building a program still in its infancy, and have a track record of independently building marketing programs for new and/or established consumer brands, join us today.
- Lead Cricut DACH marketing strategy and execution.
- Ensure our ‘reverse the funnel’ marketing strategy adapts to the German market, is well planned, and ultimately successfully executed.
- Manage and drive agencies and other external partners
- Build awareness for the Cricut brand primarily by increasing awareness and word of mouth, focusing on Influencer engagement, affiliate programmes, and Social marketing.
- Execute channel marketing initiatives – in-store and online – as DACH distribution grows.
- Establish processes and reviews to measure campaign performance, testing and optimizing campaign elements.
- Collaborate with a wide variety of stakeholders (social marketing, email marketing, creative services, DTC, video marketing, events, influencer marketing, channel marketing and product management).
- Responsible for managing a high volume of activity and prioritize activities to effectively deliver plans on time and budget.
- Communicate status and activities; must have strong communication and organization skills.
- Undergraduate degree required; MBA a plus.
- Minimum of 8 years marketing management and influencer/partnerships experience.
- Strong project/people management skills; ability to juggle multiple projects at a time and self-prioritize workload.
- Ability to collaborate with and influence diverse groups within marketing, including cross-functional peers to executive management.
- Experience of marketing strong brands to women a plus.
- Ability to meet tight time schedules.
- Fluency in English
- Cultural fit: Energetic, self-starter.
- Gets stuff done without being a jerk.
- Is a player, not a victim.
- Acts like an owner.
This role reports to the EU Regional Sales & Marketing Manager, with strong ties both to the VP EMEA and EVP/VP of Marketing in the US HQ.
This is a wonderful opportunity for a self-starter, successful marketeer, to take the next step in their career. With our exciting growth plans, the opportunities for advancement really are limitless.
At Cricut®, we celebrate inclusion and diversity. Cricut is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions based on merit. Cricut prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual identity, gender identity, marital status, veteran status, nationality, citizenship, age, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, or any other unlawful consideration. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Cricut participates in E-Verify.
The intent of this job description is to provide a representative and level of the types of duties and responsibilities that will be required of positions given this title and shall not be construed as a declaration of the total of the specific duties and responsibilities of any position. Employees may be directed to perform job-related tasks other than those specifically presented in this description. Candidates must pass a background check and reference check.
What to Do Next: Please attach your resume, cover letter and include links to your portfolio or other social presence. If you want to show your super powers in other ways – include that information too. You can be sure that Cricut® is an employer who values individuality, equality and diversity, so tell us what you’re all about. If you are a Maker or a DIY enthusiast, whether you think you are a good one or not, we would love to hear about it when you send us your information.