Project Design Coordinator
- South Jordan, UT
- Department: Creative Development
Welcome to Cricut® where transforming inspiration to creation reigns supreme. Here, customer experiences are what drive us, game-changing technology solutions are conceived, change is happening and technology is at the very heart of bringing our creative ideas to life. Clients aren’t just customers, they’re partners. Integrity and a team-driven environment serve as incubators for entrepreneurial minds. If you’re ready to be an idea engineer with some of the best collaborators in the industry, let’s see where you can put your talents to work.
Cricut® is a world leader in personal electronic cutting machines that help people achieve their creative best. For 50 years, Cricut® has inspired creativity and made DIY more capable and easier than ever with tools like the Cricut® electronic cutting machine, Cricut Craft Room® design software, and the Cricut Cuttlebug™ embosser and die cutter. Today, millions of people use Cricut® products to create masterful and surprisingly simple projects, and Cricut® products have won dozens of industry awards. Redefine DIY—join the Cricut® revolution!
Join the team that creates amazing DIY projects with the with the Cricut Explore family of machines. The team’s designs are featured in our various online, editorial, retail channel and community marketing efforts. The DIY projects are posted on Cricut.com/design where they can be re-created by any Cricut owner. Since you and your team have done most of the heavy design lifting, consumers are transformed from DIY newbies to DIY stars.
PROJECT DESIGN RESPONSIBILITIES
• Assist Project Design Team in writing detailed project instructions, loading projects into Cricut’s web-based design database (Design Space) and photograph step-outs (step-by-step project assembly photos).
• Must understand sewing terminology and possess rudimentary sewing and sewing project assembly skills in order to properly draft instructions and understand the step-out process.
• Assist in managing all project assets in our digital asset management server.
• Assist Project Designers in compiling assets for upcoming projects, photo shoots and video shoots.
• Upload finished projects to Design Space
• Minimum one year supporting a creative team or in a like/comparable industry
• Administrative assistant experience
• Experience in DIY Crafting
• Experience with sewing projects
• Interest in the creative process
• Experience with Cricut machines a PLUS
• Abide by company core values
• Demonstrate strong Writing Skills
• Provide assistance and support to Project Design team
• Possess an interest in photography and crafting
• Maintain deadlines and product goals
• Possess superb communication and listening skills
What to Do Next:
Please send us a resume and a cover telling us why no one is more right for the position than you and be sure to include examples of your work and a portfolio. You can be sure that Cricut is a workplace that values individuality and variety, so write to us in your real voice and tell us what you’re all about. Please submit any online presence you may have (Twitter, Facebook, Fan pages made because of you), and if you are a DIY enthusiast, whether you think you are a good one or not, that means a lot to us, and we would love to hear about it when you send us your information!