- Denver, CO
CrossView, Inc. is the leading provider of cross- channel shopping solutions. CrossView brings over 16 years of experience building cross- channel solutions for clients ranging from top 10 Internet retailers down to organizations who are just expanding into more than one channel.
To learn more about CrossView, visit www.crossview.com.
CrossView’s UX Developer is responsible for creating seamless pixel perfect code that matches the designs they are given. An eye to detail and frontend page performance are a must. The incumbent in this role will demonstrate the ability to work independently and yet keep in close step with back end developers and the design team. This position reports to the creative director.
Technical Skills Required
- In-depth knowledge of usability, semantic web design, web graphics and responsive design.
- Expert knowledge of the following programs: Adobe Photoshop or Fireworks, Illustrator, and Dreamweaver (or any other type of IDE such as Eclipse or Sublime)
- Must be a frequent reader / follower of web development and usability blogs, as the techniques change frequently. Some examples are Smashing Magazine, Six Revisions, and CSS Tricks. Highly recommend this proactive skill as the bullets above could be obsolete in a few years
- The ability to create a mockup, splice the mockup into HTML / CSS, and implement into an environment
- Proficient in mobile development and touch interfaces.
- In-depth knowledge of e-commerce platforms a definite plus; certifications for proficiency in these a plus
- Experience with JSP (Java Server Pages)
- Understand JSTL (The Java Server Pages Standard Tag Library (JSTL), is a component of the Java EE Web application development platform
- Knowledge or experience in the following developer areas: Java, Object-oriented programming concepts, MVC concepts, SQL, Struts, Tiles, and proper database use
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Strong organizational and task management skills
- Positive attitude and passionate
- Customer focused
- Ability to make decisions quickly and implement
- Must be a self-starter, very organized and able to work independently as well as in small groups, including customer, technical and business colleagues
Education and/or Experience
Bachelor's Degree in a relevant field of study and 3 to 5 years’ experience
We have 3 formal office locations in Research Triangle Park, NC, Toronto, ON and Noida, India. Our employees are not required to live near our office locations and can work remotely. There is an up to 50% travel requirement for this position.
Compensation and Benefits
In addition to a competitive salary and benefits package, CrossView offers
- Training and Learning
- Opportunities to Grow and Participate
- Great team of people to work with and learn from
- 3 weeks’ vacation plus floating holidays per year
CrossView, Inc. is the leading provider of cross-channel shopping solutions. CrossView brings over 16 years of experience building cross-channel solutions for clients ranging from top 10 Internet retailers down to organizations who are just expanding into more than one channel. To learn more about CrossView, visit www.crossview.com.
CrossView is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.