- Portland, OR
CrowdStreet is a FinTech company that’s transforming the $15 trillion U.S. real estate market through its innovative approach to online fundraising and investor relationship management. Our Marketplace is the #1 direct-to-investor commercial real estate marketplace in the U.S.A. Our white-label SaaS solution, Sponsor Direct, provides real estate firms with their own fundraising and investor management portal integrated into their website. We manage $2.1 B in real estate value through our platform and we are experiencing hockey stick growth. We’re looking to grow annual revenue by 300% and need smart capable employees to continue our momentum. CrowdStreet is well funded from Bay Area VC firms and is positioned for explosive growth. We welcome you to join our team.
We are looking for smart, high-energy, self-starting sales professionals to help us transform and modernize the commercial real estate industry. As part of our entrepreneurial team, you will be on the front-lines of growing our business by communicating directly with C-level execs at innovative real estate investment firms across the U.S. You will help our prospects and clients realize the future by providing strategic insight about the benefits of online real estate investing and investor relationship management. We operate in a fast-paced, dynamic and exciting environment at CrowdStreet, so you need to be ready to rock everyday.
We offer a generous employee stock option plan, competitive base salaries plus uncapped commission structures, health insurance, strong coffee, Friday happy hours and a lively, dog-friendly work atmosphere in our new downtown Portland, Oregon offices. If you’re a big thinker with ambitious career goals, CrowdStreet provides you with a place to advance your skills, close business and accelerate your professional upward mobility.
- Career sales person with 4+ years sales experience
- Ability to navigate a complex sales process, negotiate contracts and close deals
- Proven track record of quota carrying sales experience in software, finance or real estate
- Extremely competitive with a strong work ethic
- Excellent phone & internet communication style
- College Degree, with an emphasis in finance or real estate a plus!
- Exposure to investment real estate and connecting investors with investments
- Alternative Investments experience
- Competitive base salary + uncapped commission plan
- Full benefits and stock options
- Located in Portland, OR. (no relocation or remote employment)
CrowdStreet is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.