Sales Development Representative
- Portland, OR
CrowdStreet is a FinTech company that’s transforming the $15 trillion U.S. real estate market through its innovative approach to online fundraising and investor relationship management. Our Marketplace is the #1 direct-to-investor commercial real estate marketplace in the U.S. Our white-label SaaS solution, Sponsor Direct, provides real estate firms with their own fundraising and investor management portal integrated into their website. We manage $1.7 B in real estate value through our platform and we are experiencing hockey stick growth. We’re looking to grow revenue 300% in 2016 and need smart capable employees to continue our momentum. CrowdStreet is well funded from Bay Area VC firms and is positioned for explosive growth. We welcome you to join our team.
We're looking for high-energy, self-starting sales development professionals to help us transform and modernize the commercial real estate industry. As part of our entrepreneurial team, you will be on the front-lines of growing our business by communicating directly with leaders of the most innovative real estate investment firms across the U.S. You will help our prospects and clients realize the future by providing strategic insight about the benefits of online real estate investing and investor relationship management. We operate in a fast-paced, dynamic and exciting environment at CrowdStreet, so you need to be ready to rock everyday.
The Sales Development Representative plays a critical role in growing our business. The main focus of this position is in developing qualified prospects for our sales process through identifying and researching lists of companies to target, developing email and telephone campaigns to generate new business opportunities, qualifying inbound leads, cold calling, referral network nurturing, partner channel development, and managing of various marketing and social media programs designed to cultivate prospects for deeper qualification. Our ideal candidate is a self-motivated team player who is very driven, goal-oriented, methodical and tenacious, and can effectively interact with a team. This position has advancement potential within the sales organization.
● Develop targeted prospect lists and execute cold outreach to key team members at select commercial real estate development and investment firms.
● Interact with prospects and provide high level information on CrowdStreet solutions, both Marketplace and Sponsor Direct
● Generate qualified leads and set sales appointments
● Manage various social media tools for inbound prospect development
● Manage prospecting status and forecasting in Salesforce.com
● Inquisitive, skilled at asking great questions
● Self-starting, hard-working and persistent
● Excellent instincts for conversing with executives and ability to think on the fly
● Clear and concise communication style and fluency in English along with excellent phone skills, phone etiquette, interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
● College Degree
● One to three years at a Business-to-Business organization in an Inside Sales Development or Inside Sales role – recent graduates welcome
● Exposure to commercial real estate transactions
● Fintech or finance industry experience
● Software sales or marketing experience
● Competitive base salary + variable plan
● Full benefits and stock options
● On the job training and education
● Located in Portland, OR. (no relocation or remote employment)