- Memphis, TN
Crye-Leike, REALTORS (www.crye-leike.com) is a full-service real estate company serving markets in Mississippi, Georgia, Tennessee, Arkansas, Oklahoma and across the Mid-South. As the nation's fifth largest real estate company, Crye-Leike provides quality services through a network of experienced and quality committed licensed sales associates, staff, branch and franchise offices throughout an eight-state region.
Excellent opportunity available to become a part of in-house AS NEEDED (no guaranteed hours) clerical team working days at a variety of office branches in the Memphis, Tennessee area.
The ideal candidate for this position will serve as the first point of contact and will provide administrative support to customers, agents, and staff.
Candidates with excellent secretarial skills seeking a flexible part-time schedule working on an as needed basis may apply.
Must be able to travel to various offices in the Mempis area at a short notice.
- Professional demeanor a must
- Must have at least three (3) years secretarial experience
- Multi-line (at least 6 lines) telephone proficiency required
- Microsoft Office (Word/Excel/Outlook) competency necessary
- Ability to be able to step into any work situation with minimal training required
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.