- Palo Alto, CA
Curbside is enabling a new way to order from stores and restaurants, built for the era of instant mobile commerce. Curbside helps large retailers, like CVS, Nordstrom and Sephora and restaurant chains, like Chipotle, Pizza Hut and Boston Market, serve consumers who like to order ahead and skip lines. Curbside pioneered curbside pickup where items are walked out to the customer’s car, a service being rolled out across retail and restaurant locations globally. Curbside provides premium technologies and best practices in customer experience and operations to Fortune 500 companies, who are interested in growing their sales and increasing customer loyalty. Curbside offers its core technology ARRIVE through a public SDK to innovative developers driving innovation in the mobile age.
This position requires a self motivated individual with strong problem solving and technical skills who can contribute in a dynamic and fast-paced environment. The prime directive is to ensure the successful delivery of a quality product by developing software that performs ad-hoc and structured tests, continuously. This is an opportunity to build and maintain test cases, quality software, and test automation frameworks from the ground up.
- Develop UI Automation test suites for iOS, Android, and/or Web from scratch
- Experience in Mobile Apps Automation - Appium a Plus
- Strong Java or other OOP skills.
- Deep experience in SQA Methodologies and practices
- Passionate about shipping a quality product
- Experience in full-stack end to end testing (Rest API, Database). Performance testing is a plus!
- Test planning, bug detection, and regression skills
- Experience with continuous integration and build management tools, such as Jenkins and Maven
- Strong communication skills
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
Curbside is building the future of local shopping by connecting bricks and mortar stores to a great mobile shopping experience. Curbside's partners include some of the biggest names in retail (CVS, Sephora) and the company is backed by some of the best names in technology investing including Index Ventures, Jerry Yang and Sutter Hill Ventures.