Sr. Analysis Engineer
- Palo Alto, CA
Curbside is enabling a new way to order from stores and restaurants, built for the era of instant mobile commerce. Curbside helps large retailers, like CVS, Nordstrom and Sephora and restaurant chains, like Chipotle, Pizza Hut and Boston Market, serve consumers who like to order ahead and skip lines. Curbside pioneered curbside pickup where items are walked out to the customer’s car, a service being rolled out across retail and restaurant locations globally. Curbside provides premium technologies and best practices in customer experience and operations to Fortune 500 companies, who are interested in growing their sales and increasing customer loyalty. Curbside offers its core technology ARRIVE through a public SDK to innovative developers driving innovation in the mobile age.
Curbside is looking for a seasoned software engineer to lead analysis and investigation on the accuracy and yield of a complex location-based service.
- Follow the evidence to track down / root cause issues arising from a real world location-based service
- Develop and maintain tools for discovering and analyzing issues and reporting of location based services problems
- Prepare detailed and concise technical reports on a weekly basis documenting top issues and progress toward determining root cause and/or corrective action implementation/verification.
- Design and carry out experiments/simulations to study factors that influence the accuracy of a location based service;
- Aggregate location data to study factors that influence the accuracy of a location based service;
- Develop appropriate test plans and production monitoring plans
- 3 years experience with at least one location based technology stack
- Experience with handling telemetry data
- Exceptional problem solving skills
- Knows how to debug complex systems
- Strong software generalist with experience with mobile engineering
- Strong understanding of how wireless systems are used in a location context
- Strong competencies in data structures & algorithms
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.