Senior Account Executive (South)
- Dallas, TX
Curbside is enabling a new way to order from stores and restaurants, built for the era of instant mobile commerce. Curbside helps large retailers, like CVS, Nordstrom and Sephora and restaurant chains, like Chipotle, Pizza Hut and Boston Market, serve consumers who like to order ahead and skip lines. Curbside pioneered curbside pickup where items are walked out to the customer’s car, a service being rolled out across retail and restaurant locations globally. Curbside provides premium technologies and best practices in customer experience and operations to Fortune 500 companies, who are interested in growing their sales and increasing customer loyalty. Curbside offers its core technology ARRIVE through a public SDK to innovative developers driving innovation in the mobile age.
We're looking for an experienced Account Executive to bring Curbside premier products and services to large accounts in the region. The role will also include building lasting relationships with current customers. We are looking for evangelists genuinely excited about helping industry leaders innovate with our new technologies. The right candidate is someone who has the desire to roll up their sleeves in the beginning and identify the most productive accounts to pursue. Then broaden his/her responsibility as the company grows. It is someone who likes to develop and implement a plan, when there is some much untapped potential in the region.
· Generate new opportunities with top Restaurant Chains, Retailers and other merchants in sales territory to pilot and rollout Curbside technologies.
· Direct the sales process from prospecting to close, coordinating resources to get agreements signed and projects kicked off and running smoothly
· Maintain and grow current Enterprise accounts in the region, developing broader relationships, gaining customer insights, and meeting annual revenue and growth goals
· Maintain a deep level of understanding of Curbside products and services, related technologies, integration points and technology market developments, in support of assessing and qualifying prospects
·Build and maintain strong relationships within the regional contacts that can support sales, market intelligence and customer relationships
·10 years of full time work experience, with at least 5 years of sales or business development experience
· Experience with Fortune 500 business relationships with budget owners, decision makers and champions, as a supplier, vendor or partner
· Experience with developing annual sales and account plans for prospects and customers and tracking individual performance across a range of customers, prospects and other activities
· Experience selling software or services to the restaurant industry
· Able to work in a fast-paced environment with technical and non-technical teams to translate partner needs into actionable items
· Fluid communication style that comes through in presentations, emails and verbal communications
· Available to travel up to 50% of the time, primarily in the region
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.