- Palo Alto, CA, USA
Curbside is enabling a new way to order from stores and restaurants, built for the era of instant mobile commerce. Curbside helps large retailers, like CVS, Nordstrom and Sephora and restaurant chains, like Chipotle, Pizza Hut and Boston Market, serve consumers who like to order ahead and skip lines. Curbside pioneered curbside pickup where items are walked out to the customer’s car, a service being rolled out across retail and restaurant locations globally. Curbside provides premium technologies and best practices in customer experience and operations to Fortune 500 companies, who are interested in growing their sales and increasing customer loyalty. Curbside offers its core technology ARRIVE through a public SDK to innovative developers driving innovation in the mobile age.
We're looking for an inspired marketing leader who enjoys working in a fast paced environment developing and implementing integrated marketing plans for an exciting growth stage company. The goal is to raise awareness of Curbside’s offerings to our prospects: large retailers, restaurant chains and app developers. Success will be generating marketing qualified leads that can pursued by our sales team and broad awareness of Curbside amongst key influencers. The position will report to the Chief Revenue Officer, but work closely with the CEO and other executive team members.
· Communicate the Curbside company and products brands through multiple channels to prospects
· Refine value proposition and key messaging to improve effectiveness and response
· Research and develop lists of prospects, contacts and key influencers; maintain updated contacts for nurturing and sales handoff
· Develop & execute marketing campaigns through key channels, focusing spending on campaigns generating the most leads
· Manage and direct PR agencies and other third parties to achieve marketing goals
· Buy media on FB, Google and other platforms to generate leads
· Select and organize tradeshow events targeted at prospects
· Write and/or refine marketing copy, content pieces and broad email outreach communication
· Set clear marketing goals and communicate progress to internal and external stakeholders.
· Analyze and optimize the performance of all marketing programs
· A minimum of 5+ years of experience in B2B marketing experience ideally for a software and solutions business
· Experience with developing and executing marketing programs for a tech company
· Experience with marketing messaging and tactics directed to retailers, restaurants and/or developers
· Experience with managing press releases and contributed articles in general business, trade and technical press
· Experience with tradeshow selection and execution
· A proven track record of B2B marketing success and results at previous companies
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.