Engineering Program Manager
- San Mateo, CA, USA
Curbside is enabling a new way to order from stores and restaurants, built for the era of instant mobile commerce. Curbside helps large retailers, like CVS, Nordstrom and Sephora and restaurant chains, like Chipotle, Pizza Hut and Boston Market, serve consumers who like to order ahead and skip lines. Curbside pioneered curbside pickup where items are walked out to the customer’s car, a service being rolled out across retail and restaurant locations globally. Curbside provides premium technologies and best practices in customer experience and operations to Fortune 500 companies, who are interested in growing their sales and increasing customer loyalty. Curbside offers its core technology ARRIVE through a public SDK to innovative developers driving innovation in the mobile age.
We're looking for a program manager with a quantitative background and experience working on a fast-growing consumer facing product for web or mobile.
Job responsibilities include:
- Master all aspects of Curbside's user experience.
- Work with a world-class team of engineers and designers to drive simple solutions to complex technical problems.
- Establish a framework for managing the product and engineering funnel.
- Use data to independently and proactively optimize existing processes and develop new processes.
- Lead continual improvement of the user experience and overall results.
- Define features, tools and processes needed to enable scaling for growth.
- Help define new product features and ensure the prompt and proper resolution of technical challenges.
- Experience in software project/program/product management.
- Strong technical proficiency in server-based software architecture and development.
- Ability to adapt manner of communicating, motivating, and managing, across cultures and be effective in fast paced environments.
- Self motivated and proactive, with demonstrated creative, critical thinking capabilities and bias towards action.
- Be the best customer advocate and be able to recognize, prioritize, articulate and drive solutions to key customer challenges.
- Proven ability to simultaneously manage multiple complex projects.
- Experience creating, documenting, and communicating project requirements, plans, and status.
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills, written and verbal, to all levels of an organization.
Curbside is building the future of local shopping by connecting bricks and mortar stores to a great mobile shopping experience. Curbside's partners include some of the biggest names in retail (CVS, Sephora) and the company is backed by some of the best names in technology investing including Index Ventures, Jerry Yang and Sutter Hill Ventures.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.