Operations Specialist - Retail Ops
- Palo Alto, CA
We're seeking a versatile individual who can contribute in a fast-paced and highly technical environment. The ideal candidate should be an extremely detail-oriented, customer centric, proactive, curious, self-motivated, and flexible individual.
- Acquire a 360 degree understanding of Curbside's software and service flow by working and mastering all aspects of the Curbside experience.
- Work on a variety of corporate and retail operational duties, ranging from working as a Customer Experience Specialist to Curbside Associate.
- Field research and analysis to enhance end to end Curbside customer experience; including but not limited to catalog management, retailer integration, Curbside software, retailer online ordering systems, customer service, and order management.
- Work with customer experience, retail operations, R&D and operations teams to constantly improve the Curbside software, operations, order flow, and/or customer experience.
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of standards, policies and procedures regarding customer service.
- Monitor and verify the accuracy of orders from customers utilizing the organization's internal order tracking system.
- Work well under pressure, be able to juggle many projects simultaneously
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Savvy with iOS or Android mobile operating system as well as Mac OS X or Windows.
- Extreme organizational skills, attention to detail and passion for improving process/operations
- Flexibility with schedule: available to run test and analysis at night and/or weekends.
- Strong understanding and/or interest in shopping, e-commerce and/or alternative fulfillment.
- Capable of working independently for extended periods of time and as a team player within all levels of the company
- Meet deadlines and work well under pressure
- Be results-oriented and deliver value added analysis
- Strive to improve processes and reporting
- Bachelors degree from top tier school. Technical or science degree a plus
Curbside’s investors include Index Ventures, Jerry Yang’s AME Cloud Ventures, Eric Schmidt’s Innovation Endeavors, O’Reilly AlphaTech Ventures, Gil Elbaz & David Waxman’s TenOneTen and Chicago Ventures.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.