Looking for a motivated electrical engineering candidate with 2-3 years of relevant experience enthusiastic about working with surgical robots. The electrical engineer is responsible for designing, supporting, and assembling electronics. Must be able to demonstrate ability to work on all phases of product development from conception to production.
This position may require limited travel to support the company’s travel objectives which is expected to be less than 15%
- Design board level electronics, schematic capture and pcb and system layout.
- Assembly of modules, fixtures, cables, connectors, harnesses, and soldering of pcb components.
- Work with and maintain relationship with vendors.
- Generate and organize documentation for test data, goals, debug log, wiring, placement, and layout.
- Provide electrical engineering support for manufacturing, field service, mechanical, and software engineers.
- Compare and procure PCB and components.
- Test, verify, debug, and gather data for prototypes and existing electronics.