Temporary position: Looking for a hands-on electrical drafting candidate with 2-3 years of relevant experience, that is enthusiastic about working with surgical robots. The electrical drafter is responsible for creation of component specifications, cable drawings, and other electro-mechanical assembly drawings. Must be able to demonstrate ability to work on all phases of product development from conception to production.
This position may require limited travel to support the company’s travel objectives which is expected to be less than 10%
- Create and release component specifications according to part numbers and specifications defined by engineering.
- Create and release cable assembly drawings using solidworks, verify cable clamp O.D. meets range for cable jacket, and pins meet AWG of conductors.
- Assembly of modules, fixtures, cables, connectors, harnesses, and soldering of pcb components.
- Work with and maintain relationship with vendors.
- Procure components and tools from vendors according to part numbers defined by engineering.
- Identify and procure components and tools according to specifications defined by engineering