- Philadelphia, PA
Join a rapidly growing company in an exciting and dynamic work environment. As one of the top 100 fastest growing companies in the Philadelphia region, Customized Energy Solutions offers an opportunity for significant professional growth. Our range of energy consulting services help our clients stay aware of changes in the wholesale and retail electric and gas markets and respond appropriately to changes as they take place. We provide a full range of consulting services including management of generation and load responsibilities, Demand Side Response, load forecasting, and energy price forecasting.
We are looking for exceptional software developers at all levels of experience for contract-to-hire positions in our Philadelphia office.
- Two or more years of academic and/or professional experience in software development. Qualified entry-level candidates are encouraged to apply.
- Knowledge of at least two programming languages, such as C#, VB.NET, C++, Java, Ruby; and at least one web application framework, such as ASP.Net Web Form, ASP.NET MVC or Ruby-on-Rails. C# and ASP.NET are preferred
- Experience in Web Service development: REST and/or SOAP.
- Experience with XML a plus
- Basic understanding of relational database concepts.
- Some familiarity with MS SQL Server, MySQL or Oracle; MS SQL Server is preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to work in teamsImagination and the ability to think outside of the box.
- BS or BA in computer science related field
Competitive salary range of $50,000 to $80,000 commensurate with experience. Customized Energy Solutions recognizes employees have a life outside of work. In addition to our competitive salary and profit sharing opportunities, we offer reasonable work hours and excellent benefits.